Monday 7 July 2014

Tricky Pricky !!! What India ,South korean, Bahrain and Congo share in common ?



Sunday.....

The day whole world takes leisure. For anything and everything, there is an exception, Here I'm an exception (Sorry Sundays.. I am busy, May be next time). Last night (Saturday) I have returned from one of my worst visits to Trivandrum. I was utterly tired, a body with no energy. I've reached home by 11.00PM night. I took my bags off from shoulders, threw my shoes and rushed to refrigerator looking for a bottle of water. Aaahhhh(sighing)......There was one, I took the bottle, it was cold, the water was tempting and energetic. I drank it all. I felt refreshed, climbed on to bed for a deep sleep with some beautiful dreams.(I have seen many who share dreams with others, Unfortunately I don't remember any of mine.)

                           As usual, I woke up hearing my umma(mother) shouting at me

"Don't you have to go for coaching?? Wake up!!!"(Oh..I forgot to say. I attend PSC coaching on sundays)

Grrrrrrr.... I hate warnings It attracted me more on to my bed, I have cuddled on to my pillows, covered my head with blanket.


"Wake up!!!" Umma shouted...

Oh Gosh...Some how I woke up and crawled to the left side of my bed to find my slippers. I took an easy shower, Its already 9.00AM, the class will start at 10.00AM. I ran out of bathroom to search for a dress. I am very bad at dressing and looking good because I strongly believe personality is the thing. Hmmm... Took my bag and hurried to bus stop. Trusting public transport is like trusting on nothing. I think it was my day, I've got bus soon. 




By 10.30AM, I have reached the coaching centre. To say about coaching centre - its PSC (Public Service Commission), All who are interested to be a public servant (To get bribed a lot... Like a lot...)have to get through this exam. Nowadays its very competitive. We had a General Knowledge class, It was the first time I am attending a GK class, since I've joined just two weeks before. 


Talking about professor, I like him, he is a smart guy aged around 50. I don't know his name or the one who is sitting next to me, here your rank speaks for you not your name.

Talking about my General Knowledge, I'm a very big zero. The class was more concentrated on "India's first war of Independence". In between he asked us some interesting questions.

I will share 2 questions with you 

1. (a-x).......(z-x) = ?
Even before finishing the question, a guy in the class shouted the answer. The professor gave him a high-five. I hate this guy, because he always does this, leaving professor not to explain the question for others.
Another question was 
2. How many months have 30 days ?
The same situation, the guy have again made an impression on professor.

Another one was related to GK 

What is common in India, Bahrain, South Korea, and Congo ?
Ha ha ha...hoo ha ha .... I was so happy jumping like a monkey who've got a banana after years of starving (The reason was not i knew the answer, the guy was so silent that he didn't knew its answer)
After sometime the professor gave us a clue, it is some how related to the topic we were discussing.

Again no one to answer ..
This answer was a total surprise to me.


Its 'Ramzaan' he has promised us to end the class by 2.30PM, He kept his promise and I left to home saying goodbye to a few fellas whom I'm comfortable with.


Good Bye to you too

If you know answers of the questions we have discussed in the class please drop it at the comments section below.

If you want to know the answers check it out here Answers


Have Fun...                   




Signing Off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop your comments....